SOCIAL MEDIA

Paranormal Chalet : Podcast Journal of Ghostly Investigations and Unexplained Haunts

Paranormal Chalet Podcast Official Blog My Journey Dealing with Clairvoyance, and Spiritual Ghostly Encounters, All Things Metaphysical

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Spirit Reconnects Items to Soothe Her Son Case File 0001

How Can A Ghost Connect to Objects
Read how this sweater meant so much.

How is it possible that a recently deceased loved one can send a message, very specifically of physical items? What connects them to momentos or things? In the podcast below I think I find out the answer on this particular occasion, the answer was simple, to send a very clear message to her son that only HE would understand. 

Learn how a rainbow sweater and a boot changed my best friend's outlook on death. Over six years ago, I received messages about my friend Don's recently deceased mom, one in my car and one in a dream.  I had no idea what they meant, and almost didn't tell him. After thinking it over, I did the right thing and blurted them out to my best friend at his mom's viewing. I have to admit, I was more than scared because I would never have linked "a rainbow sweater" and a "gold shoe boot" to this woman much less to my friend. I had no idea what it meant, but the messages were very clear. 

Don felt instant relief from the messages and knew exactly what they meant. The whole experience was so strange, that we waited until I felt comfortable almost seven years later to sit and talk about it as I wasn't so accepting of my gifts. I wanted to talk to him about the messages, what they meant to him as ample time had passed.   He goes on to explain the strange things happening around the home, until he talked to her spirit in the home and told her that he was okay with her passing on.  

In this case, it's my best friend's mother, but yet I was not that close to her, we would only talk a little bit at a time though I knew her maybe a decade. I am glad she chose me to relay her final words of closure. It's not really a ghost when you know who is haunting you, however, this is considered Case File 0001 because the spirit gives very specific information on items that would mean something to Don.   That's what makes this episode so amazing and leaves me with many questions on the paranormal events that exist.   If you can help me understand this, please find a way to contact me. 

I never use my gifts for commercial use, and they are hard sometimes to accept. 

Here below is Case File 001 The Death of Anne and her Sweater



Post a Comment